If you think you may need coaching, or if you would like to learn how to coach your teams, then you have come to the right place!
Coach corporate leaders and individuals to the awareness and action required for sustainable growth.
What are Business Coaching Services (BCS)?
Our services are about facilitating personal and professional learning and development to improve performance and achieve organizational objectives. We provide services for individuals for a defined period and are focused on specific skill development, defined outcomes and measurable goals.
How will you benefit?
There is ample evidence to support Business Coaching as a key tool for powerful, sustainable personal and professional development. Business Coaching improves leadership and helps retain talent. The Hay Group reports that up to 40% of Fortune 500 companies now use Executive Coaches. Business Week includes American Express, Pfizer, Unilever, Bain & Co., and even the U.S. Treasury on its list of organizations that retain Business Coaches.
Benefits of Business Coaching for coached individual are:
- Improve on Emotional Intelligence to strengthen leadership skills that yield to measurable results
- Foster trust and collaboration to better achieve objectives
- Discover "Blind Spot" and expand self-awareness to develop oneself and leverage the capacity of others
- Prioritize what is important to maximize performance and achieve organizational goals
What model do we use?
We have a flexible and interactive style based on tested methodology from GROW Coaching Model. GROW (Goal, Reality, Option, Wrap-up).
||Define the end state
- Coach and coachee agree on the specific topic and objective of the discussion.
- If appropriate, they also set long term aim of the coaching program.
||Assess where you are now
- 360° feedback process by getting coaching stakeholders to fill out a form.
- One-on-one meeting with direct reports, peers, and supervisor.
- Self-evaluation as to where you are currently
||Facilitate creative thinking through options
- Coach meets with coachee on a monthly basis (for about 6 months) to encourage momentum and commitment, and to assist with overcoming ‘road blocks’.
- Full range of options is considered in seeking solutions.
- Coach ensures coachee has made a conscious choice as part of the action plan.
||Assess where you are now
- Coach requests coachee to commit to the action plan within a specific timeline.
- Both identify possible obstacles & consider how coachee could overcome them.
- Action plan is broken down into specific achievable steps.
- Agree on subsequent follow up session.
Business competencies that are analyzed
- Leadership capacity in Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic planning and execution
- Project Management capacity building
- High impact presentation & public speaking
Leadership competencies that get measured
What is the target audience?
Executives, senior managers, sales and marketing leaders who desire to unleash their potential, create healthy and productive organizational culture, and develop trusting relationships.
For More Information contact us at: