Boost your credentials and Become a PMP® certified
This accelerated learning course is especially designed to speed up your preparation time and significantly improve your chance to acquire the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the first try. You will benefit from the uniquely designed exercises, tools, and case study that simplify and summarize the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). This allows you to internalize concepts that are lasting and shift away from memorizing these concepts. Moreover, you will gain a strong practical knowledge of project management and will be able to apply it immediately to your work.
What benefits will you get?
- Receive 35 PDUs to help you qualify to sit for the PMP exam.
- Become familiar with PMI’s definitions, terms, vocabulary. and concepts to help you pass the exam.
- Discover what you know and what you do not know, and how to bridge that gap to be ready for the exam.
- Practice PMP sample exam and learn how to study and answer exam questions.
- Explore how to apply PMI’s Project Management guide in a real environment that leads to project success.
- Understand the nine Knowledge Areas of Project Management (Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, and Procurement).
PMP® Exam Preparation
The Velociteach System
What is the target audience?
This PMP® Exam Preparation course with the Velociteach system, offers an integrated and blended learning solution that includes:
- A 35 contact hours of interactive learning (35 PDUs).
- A Text book (The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try by Andy Crowe)
- A Comprehensive Student Workbook and presentation slides
- Quick Reference Guide (laminated foldout study guide)
- 250 PMP Flash Cards
- Six months of Subscription to In Site e-learning system (this will includes additional training modules and PMP® Exam testing lab).
- Approximately 6 hours Audio CD’s (CEO, Training Director and Lead Content Developer discuss test taking strategies).
Who is Velociteach?
Velociteach is a US based company that is behind the book The PMP® Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try by Andy Crowe. With over 100,000 copies in print, this book is the most credible and trusted reference on PMP® Exam Preparation.
Velociteach provides a unique e‐learning system called InSite–this system offers a highly advanced PMP® training with PMP® exam simulation.
Over 14,000 participants have been trained to date, on the Velociteach system, and estimated 95% of them have passed the exam in the first try. Velociteach PMP® Exam Prep course leads the industry in quality and results.
Ajman University is proud to provide you with the industry leader in PMP® Exam Prep solution.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for project managers, and team leaders who want to accelerate, significantly increase their chance of passing the PMP® exam, and learn practical project management principles that they can apply immediately at work.
About the presenter
Matt Jabbour, MBA, PMP, is a Senior Business Consultant and Training Expert, specialized in Active Learning, with over 15 years of project management experience in North America and the GCC, with companies such as Nortel Networks, Sun Microsystems, and Computer Associates (CA). Over the course of his career, he has led multi-million dollar enterprise projects with globally distributed teams. He has led initiatives at Fortune 500 companies to establish formal Project Management Offices (PMOs), and has coached executives in implementing project management disciplines in their organizations. In the last 10 years, he has offered more than 450 days of interactive Project Management and Leadership training.
For more details & Registration : Click here
Mr. Mohammed Mukhallalati